Packing can be one of the biggest challenges while moving cargo. Consider using D2D Logistics professional packing services. Whether you select D2D Logistics packing services for your cargo or for entire household, we can help you. D2D Logistics packing services offer you convenience and peace of mind. Our packers are trained in packing methods to alleviate any damage during transit. Mostly professional packers are required while moving household items and we offer a full range of packing services from the complete packing of all items in your home, to partial packing services. Or, you may want us to pack your fragile items like china, glassware, mirrors or artwork. Whatever your packing needs, we can assist.
We know how important it is to you that your goods arrive at your new home safely and without damage. The correct packing of your household goods will ensure that they remain safe during transit.
Whether you use D2D Logistics packing services or if you decide to pack on your own, it is important to plan and organize. Plan to pack only items that you will use in your new home. Don’t pack items that you are planning to get rid of – donate them to charity.
Packing for yourself can be a great way to economize your move. To help you pack as safely and efficiently as possible, D2D Logistics has compiled tips to make your packing experience easier.
- Do not over-pack moving boxes — the heavier the item, the smaller the moving box.
- Start packing the items you don't need as soon as you know you're moving.
- Avoid mixing items from different rooms in the same moving boxes.
- Put detailed labels on tops and sides of all moving boxes.
- Don't interlock moving box tops. They must always be sealed with packing tape.
- Pack moving boxes of things that you will need immediately at your new home and make sure it is loaded last on the truck so that the contents will be immediately available at your new home.
- To minimize the chance of breakage, pack and unpack over a padded surface so that if you do drop an item, it will land on a cushioned surface.
- Lampshades and fine china should not be packed in newspaper because the ink can permanently stain these items. Instead, use packing paper.