Road Freight plays a vital role in business either its trader or manufacturing concern. D2D Logistics is your flexible partner for overland freight transport. We ensure reliable and efficient international transportation for customers of all sizes, all supported by our customs expertise.
D2D Logistics provides you a trusted road freight services by knowing as much about your business goals as transportation issues in your region. Through clear communication, thoughtful collaboration and dedicated follow-through, our Road Freight management teams seek to understand your objectives and create solutions that deliver. We combine simple, standardized Road Freight products with a host of customization options to achieve the ideal balance of lead-time, capacity, frequency and cost. Whether it means providing same day delivery or hauling hazardous cargo, our freight specialists know the key to a successful supply chain is a committed relationship with our customer. We have direct access to all prime capacities, including Full Truck Load (FTL) and Less than Truck Load (LTL) transports, as well as specialized equipment like refrigerated vehicles or soft-bed for sensitive equipment. D2D Logistics is the vital link between the Freight and Brokerage products and aim to provide a cost and time efficient Door-to-Door service to the customer.
Our highly experienced and well-trained team take full responsibility of transporting your goods from pre-logistics planning to the final destination delivery. In the process we maintain the time line with quality service to satisfy customer’s expectations and beyond.
Our Road Transport Services include:
- Door to Door delivery
- Online Track & Trace services
- Owned and outsourced fleet of trucking to meet and ensure the stringent time lines
- Transport solutions according to individual customer’s needs
- Dedicated and knowledgeable personnel with accumulated several years of experience
- 3PL services for 20”ft / 40”ft / 40”ft HC / flatbed trailers capable catering to mobilize heavy weight and oversize cargo.
- Transport Insurance can also be recommended